Thursday, September 2, 2010

THEATREclub

I was liaising with Grace Dyas from THEATREclub  about why THEATREclub should make a play about my life. I think she was only half listening but she asked me to make a film outlining why they should. What? A film pitching an idea for a play. I recognise that for what it was.... a delaying tactic. Well Hah! Grace Dyas I did do it. My borrowed camera doesn't record sound so I thought  about a silent movie- too much hard work. Then I thought I could just record a soundtrack seperately and synch it on Windows movie maker. The it turns out that I don't have Windows Movie Maker but the much inferior  Windows Live Movie Maker which is I think another case of if it ain't broke........
Annyway here it is ...

still waiting to hear from them

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Enjoyed the promo, Pat! Love your sense of humour. Sod THEATREclub, can't we just have a full length movie? :)

    ReplyDelete